Saturday 27 August 2011

Cement & Graffiti

Both Kim & I have been talking about wanting to do a shoot with graffiti. There are some amazing street artists out there for sure. Since moving to Toronto I've definitely noticed more and more street art, love it. Kim spotted this awesome tunnel covered with graffiti just outside a subway station here in Toronto. So today was the day, and we worked it out!


 One half of our awesome team today here below, Kim Akrigg & our lovely model, Marta with Peggi Lepage & Ford Models.


Lately I've been taking a few more risks with my makeup, and have been itching to do a dark brow for some time now. I thought Marta could totally work it out so I dove right in. After drawing on some hard black brows on this lovely lady I wanted to throw in a colourful cheek focus. 


                                                 
     Excited to see & show you the final results from an awesome day with an awesome group of gals.

No comments:

Post a Comment