Tuesday 23 August 2011

Rise & Shine It's Tuesday!

I'm not a huge fan of sleeping in, most of the time, I tend to feel like I'm missing out on something. Today I was definitely more of an early riser than usual with makeup call time at 7am. But I was definitely lovin life hard, and not just because I got to do makeup. ;)

Crystal (with Next) from Vancouver is in Toronto!! She's only here for another week! So I was pretty stoked that we got to work together while she's in town. This girl is not only beautiful inside & out, but just such a blast to be around.  Makeup check, hair check, zipcar booked. We headed off to Guildwood Park to shoot editorial style! 



Look out for this girl, she's definitely killin it. Loved every moment today. Looking forward to seeing this series for sure! 


No comments:

Post a Comment