Sunday 21 August 2011

Let's Do This.

The only way to start is just to jump. I'm a freelance makeup artist who has just recently made the move from Vancouver to Toronto.  To sum up my life until now; I'm originally from Nova Scotia, moved to Edmonton to start along the path of University. As it turned out, nursing just wasn't meant for me. Next up came Vancouver where I would attend Blanche Macdonald on a whim and my life as a makeup artist begun. Over the last couple years my makeup and I have been constantly growing & evolving.  I always knew that at some point I would need to leave Vancouver to try and make it in this amazing world of fashion and makeup. Though it seemed hard at first to jump ever since landing in Toronto, this amazing city, has exceeded any expectations that came from both others and myself. The Toronto journey officially started on August 1st, and as I keep on keepin on I hope you enjoy what I have to say as well as what I do.  There will be lots of thoughts and makeup to come, so hope you stay tuned. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment